Regenerative Orthopedics Institute is located in beautiful San Luis Obispo, California on the corner of Palm St & California St. Our staff is friendly and always willing to help. We maintain a small office staff by design to minimize mistakes and so that you don’t get lost in the shuffle. You will never feel like just another number.
- We believe education is a big part of treatment and so our staff will utilize models, diagrams, office charts and handouts for education.
- We maintain an up to date electronic medical record with a patient portal for access and electronic prescription prescribing capabilities.
- Our waiting areas are light, roomy and comfortable.
- Our exam rooms are well-equipped.
- We have an in-office surgery suite and a fully equipped laboratory for the harvesting and processing of stem cells and platelet rich plasma.
- On site diagnostic services include:
- Ultrasound allows the physician to exam soft tissues in real time to asses for tears, strains and tendonitis and to evaluate masses.
- Fluoroscopy allows the physician to exam bones and joints in real time to evaluate stability and deformity.
- Access to our office from the freeway is easy just off the California exit in San Luis Obispo.
- We don’t shut our phones down at lunch. You can always reach us.
- We keep a few appointment slots open every day for same day emergencies.